Sunday, March 28, 2010

Vijayadashami


Happy Birthday Ma

i hear

me say..

to dearest Mother

early in the day





i hear

Her say

child..

little kid

Thanks…now

tell me

what would you like

what should I give?






i stop

to wonder

to wait

n ponder

over this question

from dear Mother..






dear Mother

i get my answer

out of nowhere

o Mother

of eternal spring

n deathless blossoms

of countless words

n unending wisdom

teach me

o please do

o Mother Mercy

please make me

like You





Suddenly..i hear

echoes..

of a conversation

mind remembers

to have heard before…

Amma..

AMMA..

I cant

build

a bridge..

why?

do reply…

oh do reply…





Silence pauses

the words echo..

back

to the source

then IT picks up

the pieces

to begin

IT’s speech






here we go then

dear One

the lesson begins

under one moon

one sun

now that

You are ready..

please remember..

dear child..

it takes..

sometimes

phenomenal

Success

or

ultimate..

Disappointment

to learn..






to learn what

…??

Mother

something stirs

bothered

by Mother’s words..





why Child

this hurry?

says Ma gently..

strokes my head

to say..

it’s nothing

complicated

nothing

to worry

whispers away

the blues

…To learn

She continues

..That

Success

n

Failure

are both…

Unnecessary

for Progress





what is

progress

o Mother

..?

i wonder





True progress

dear One

is when

there is none

No failure

And

No success





No comments: