Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bhagath


Bhagath

someone calls out

Come it is time





the door opens

into my dark room

someone dear

beside me..stirs

I’ll come too

he says

i hear





i turn

to look

at someone dear

darkness

is all

i can see

Why?

Don’t come

Please

Stay here

It’s not yet time

For you to stir





No dear brother

Dear friend of mine

I know

Let me come

Just know

Be clear

I don’t flow

With emotions wild

I am not

A servant

to Fear





May it be so

i hear voice speak

i turn to look

at the door

i see

the uniformed guard

How is the goat?

i hear

me ask






Just leave it alone

At least now

Can’t you see

Don’t you see how

blind love

for dumb goat

is going to

be the end

of you?!






NO

Comes the voice aloud

Call it not

Names insane

Treat it not

As dumb

As deaf

Try NOT

To tame it

Dare NOT

To maim it

Day will dawn

When blind will see

When deaf will hear

When dumb will roar

You will

lower your gun

they will

roar as one

silence will snatch

your guns away

i go now

but You

WAIT

For

that Day






One solitary tear

finds its way

down his cheek

down his uniformed form

down his belted waist

down his knees

down his polished shoes

to Mother Earth






Come Ma

Take me now

i come to you

i come to you

BHARAT MA

ki JAI





No comments: