Friday, March 19, 2010

Pandora


alright..Child

Mother agrees

to abide

by Your rules

So..lets play

a little game

come..hold my
hand

n if it is fair

You can answer

what You care

about..in My
questions

Fine?




unsure..

i ponder

That’s fair..

i figure

do kindly

go ahead

oh Life..

my Mother




She smiles..

gently..takes

my hand

in the Heavens

within

we wander

Mother..n Child





So baby..

what did You See

in the movie..

let’s start..

with child..

did You See..

the child?





the question..

i hear

the answer..

unclear

Ma..which one

particularly?

Weren’t all..

children of Yours..

i hear me ask..

in mind numbing
doubt





Of course..

Child..

learn to exercise

patience

moment longer

would have
yielded

realization




oh..Sorry Mother

i cry in vain

why apologize..

when crime’s done

Again..n again

i chide myself

i turn away

when out of
nowhere

flashes! the answer

in plain..

sight

Ma..You were right

i should have
waited

You meant..

visual depiction

of Your poem

Civilisation




She bends low

stares deep

says..in time

I will give

dear Child
secrets n promises
to keep

don’t fear

it’s not a test

You wont clear

patience

as always

wll be the key

to help safeguard

this mystery

for now

do please

tell Me..

What else..

did You…

See

in Your..

movie

?





No comments: