Thursday, March 11, 2010

SELFISH



aren’t You Selfish?

mind accuses

not you..please
relax

i say inside

as i hear

poor mind stir

i put it to rest..

N turn

to hear more



So this is..

Your decision..

how Selfish..

i hear

it says

shouldn’t have
expected

anything sensible

anyway..



you are
selfish..you

care..

only for yourself

comes the charge

in anger n despair





Child..stay calm..

As I am

even They paint
me

angry

I feel no pain

I don’t complain

I don’t feel bad

Child..

Please don’t feel
sad





You are my Child

a perfect leader

a perfect slave

You don’t complain

no matter how

mind behaves






My Child

is a mango tree

when I give it
fruits

it bends

for everyone





they see

one fruit

they know

one seed

they see

one seed

they don’t know

how many fruits





don’t worry

what they think

You don’t have

to be

anything new

it is My job

to make them

like

You







it takes

Grace

to be

both leader

n slave






takes Me

to be

both fruit

n seed




takes Character

to be

both foundation

n building



not reputation

Character..is

the Real thing

on which..

Grace..I bestow..

Character..the
foundation

n the building

Reputation..

mere

SHADOW





No comments: