Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SHAKTHI





Mother..

oh..MA…




no reply…




Ma….

i whisper..

gently..

even..ears..

cant..hear..

what..lips utter..

dear…maa…

i hear..

the prayer..

that..begins

n…ends

with

Her

that..stirs

n..sleeps

in

Mother

who…?

are You..

oh dear…

Ma..i

am..

ignorant..

Please..explain

this principle..

with Your example

or i will fail

as usual..

to understand

Your World





Child..

You exercise..

a choice..

it is..

the right approach

you start..

your case study

with Me

but remember

little One

even I

am bound

by the law

I make

if I answer

n say

I am this..

then dear Child

I cant be

that

if I say..

dear One

I’m here

then no way

I can be..

there

There..are

some marriages

of meaning

like 6 and 9

If I say..

Child

who I am

I will no more be..

Free..

to

Be

Who…

I Am





No comments: