Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tapah


I love you

I love

You

they bow n say

they drop

to their knees

Please hear

they pray

I do

I do

really

love you





Blind eyes turn

to a form

kneeling

before

Thank you

They say

Grateful am i

They reply

Please accept

Our regards

As well





how strange

have you

not

been offended

?









Confused

They look

They turn

Their sight

On i






i

hear

dear Voice

reply

o dear

can any

be offended

when You share

love

the gift

most treasured

of all

grateful..

grateful..

You love

me and all

me in all

all in me

grateful for

ever n ever

i hear

Voice call






Silence

spreads

its blanket

like smoky mist

in the valley

between mountains

Peace

comes with it

to hold hands

n gently

stroke all heads

in blessing





After an eternity

in peace

They find

Their voice

They speak..

i understand now..

but i

have paid the price

i

have lost

my sense

of identity

who am i?





No comments: