Sunday, March 28, 2010

Adhaaram


Father..

Father..

i hear me call

dear Father

Mind is reminding

of a question

unanswered yet

please grace

it

with Your reply

do forgive..but why..

must anger

be observed

..?







i hear

the laugh

only Father

is capable of

i jump

with joy

i wait

Little kid..

How are you?

I see

you have invoked

me yet again

but yes

do not hesitate

this is not

your doing

this

is just Fate





all I

will say now

is

come..help me

reply

to your question

o Father’s child..






as You wish

Father

suddenly..i hear





So be it

dear kid

what I

need to know

is what

can anger

do to you?





it can

make me irresponsible

i blurt





Sorry Father..

i turn

to Him

but He

is not angry




I see

And exactly

how

does my kid

define

the word

irresponsible?

He smiles..







mind wonders…

it tries

to remember

to explain

it speaks..

anger makes me

forget things







Like What?

Father speaks

before mind

can finish






Like where

i am

what

i am

who

and what

everyone means to me

everything..

everything important

Father…

all..i forget..

i hear

me struggle

in the flood

of memories..

the fire

of repentance

burns






Silence…





No comments: