Saturday, March 20, 2010

Karyaalayam


Amma..please

forget..

n forgive

these flaws

i’m full of

i will drink

it’s a promise

but Mother

i will remember

both ways

lie defeat

every time..You

make me draw

my sword

it cant return

without drawing

blood

from One

of its own

mine

from here

i take a bow

Your warrior

takes it slow

as You bid me

to be

i promise Mother

i will

take it easy

o Ma..but these

are sure to become

empty

promises

i cant keep

unless..You

are with me






Vijayi Bhava:

little warrior

i hear

Her say

grateful

but

for what

don’t know

what

to convey

that will suffice

more than Silence







as You wish

Ma

but please tell me

what must be

done

about Kkali

who is this Mother

i don’t even know

yet

do enlighten me

dear Ma..

Who is Kkali?





No comments: