Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ratnakar


my kid

You remember

what Mother

informed

Ratnakar?

i hear

Father

say




Achha

It’s You..

You forgave?

my stupidity

Your foolish

stubborn kid?


Sorry..my Father

i whisper

sorry..





kid..small child

don’t chide

yourself

I see

in you

reflection

of me

not a copy..

Just

reflection

kid..

come..dont worry

come..shall we

take a nice wild

ride…

together..into

History?

i hear

with longing

my Father’s

voice

i strain..

to store It

somewhere

so..i never

have to

miss It again





sure dear Father...

come..

lets start

Time’s waiting

Mother’s waiting






but..too late

the air

vibrates

heavy

echoes

In Space

YAA DEVI
SARVA
BHOOTHESHU

KAAL

ROOPEYNA
SAMSTHITHA

NAMASTASYAI
NAMASTASYAI
NAMASTASYAI
NAMO NAMAH:





No comments: