Friday, March 19, 2010

Eywa


take..Your time

dear Mother

please accept..

a humble answer

for Your question





which is

what did

i see?

eye..saw

form

Dad




vision

saw..

You




You

the same One

Dad

the same Blue




What

ELSE?

Asks..an anxious

whisper

insistent

for the
spontaneous

answer





startled..

i respond

eye..saw

Father is

a warrior





AND?

She repeats






and..that..

He..does not

take sides





AS IN?

pushed harder..

The words

topple over






As in..

i stammer..

He is not

bound

by rules

when time
arrives

He performs

what He knows

is right

Father..

Stays..In

His Centre




OKAY Child

I’ll take You

to Ashtavasu

n back

So

You never forget

a precious connect

Remember

Never

Forget





little One..

Ashtavasu

true warrior

One..that

does not believe

in sides

my Child..

as He..

lies..

on a bed

of arrows

recollect..when

I send

victorious kings

to learn

their last..

Lesson

from Him

I am asked..

why?

why..I send them

when I

can teach

them..Myself

My reply

Because..

I have..

Knowledge

not

Experience





And then

my Child

prepares

to teach

a lesson

he learned..

a lesson..

a nation

must not..

Forget




what…

What…Mother..

?

what…

did poor brother..

Teach?

i can see..

something..

shifting sides

to come to me

Anxiety

i wait..







NO word


Thunders the
Voice


NO promise


NO oath


Is Greater


Than


The Interest


of


Motherland




NO OATH





No comments: