Saturday, March 13, 2010

FOOTPRINTS


i struggle

to stand

She pushes..

me back

i strain to say

to paint

the colour of
words

She helps..

n when it’s done

wipes it all..

away

blows..it to bits

like footprints

on sand

n guides my hand

all over again

She destroys..

She trains..

to comprehend

what i call
destruction

is just a process

not the end

just the path

not the goal

just the way
forward

not backward

just the next step

it’s what

the caterpillar sees

before being

given wings..

to fly






Rub..the rope

on me Mother

on my heart of
stone

like Kabirdasji
says..

Please..dont stop

until..the mark..

has worn me down

to the nothingness

i came from

i..mere illusion

Yes Ma..i accept

Your gift..

Of Gold

i understand

but not completely

why You gift me

a movie….





No comments: