Saturday, March 13, 2010

Arangeyttam


Mother…frankly

i think..

i’m pathetic..

too slow

to be..

child..of Yours

look..how silly

i am..cant even

stand..on my own

limbs..clumsy

like a careless..calf

untrained..in the
ways

of the eight fold
path

clumsy..n hard to
bear

like an ignorant
baby

paralysed with
fear

creating
chaos..everywhere





i beg

i pray..Mother

to my only God

at least until..i

Learn to walk

Please…

kindly..Please don’t

sever the…

umbilical chord..

which movie..

Oh..please..teach
me

which one..do you

wish me to see

n see what..

oh Ma

with what..

dear Ma

?






Gift..Present..

Child..

whose fictional
Father

is same as Your

fictional dad

Play..in my arms..

n try to…Awake

Mother..loves You

dear Child

be still Harry…

Play N Be..





No comments: