Monday, February 15, 2010

TEMPLE








They tugged

at the arm

pulled at the
sleeve

pushed

with the words

come..let’s leave

they said

work is over here


moments after

we set foot here

long way from home

to set foot here


Come let’s go

We have no time

Come let’s go

It’s already nine



the force stared
back

as helpless

as its child

when they pushed
again

with a despair wild


if you are done
asking for

what you wish

here you will surely
gain

come let’s drive
back

before it’s late

now it had started
to rain






that night back
home

when i lay to sleep

with several
others she came

n said i have come

here child don’t
weep

your mother is not
in chains




words unspoken

I hear the loudest

I answer unspoken
calls

A child’s love

is the prayer to
which

I will

bestow my all




Don’t bleed my
child

come to my side

let me wipe

away the tear


come take my
hand

to a faraway land

Just take me far

away from here


Just look at you..

She says

i do

n see all others
there



like jigsaw pieces

all parts of me

they spread out..everywhere


i look up..amazed

she smiles n says

yes..it all is true



She nods n says

as i shake my head

they are all..

coming with you



She bends..She
gathers

my fingers in hers

as everything
seems new


She says..dont be
amazed

there’s enough
place

even for me in you

we heard the call

mere temple walls

cant keep us far
from you



a day will come..

When you’ll
understand

but just for now

child take my hand

n take us….

away with you




No comments: