Wednesday, February 03, 2010

BLUE






Father
YOU said..
YOU would wait..
YOU said
YOU would come with me


Father
would YOU be the same Blue
Giant in the mountains
that i knew
when i was smaller


i hear The VOICE
there is something more
that you don’t know
but you know..
when you finish asking
and
I finish answering
you would know


what is that
that i do not know
that i know
what is it Father
tell me something more
about YOU



What can I say
That is required to be said
What can I say
That will not be wrong the moment I speak



Oh please Father
Please speak
i have always
wondered
whether Your voice
is like mine

Child…I have not changed
because I cannot change
I am the same
I am Same

I don’t use words
because words make me wrong

I am the darkness
That happens in excess of Light

I am the Life
That happens in Death

I will always remain
the Blue you knew
the same Blue



Are YOU already with me??

Silence

Were YOU my death?

Silence

Are YOU the deathly silence I know?

Are YOU….?

SILENCE

SILENCE

No comments: