Monday, February 22, 2010

Masterpiece



i stare

at Her

at The

Universal Master

as

i realize

with a Start

what She meant

when

She made me say..

‘Masterpiece

of Art’





Oh Goodness!!?

How Blind?

Can i be?

what!! Have i done

what is this i See





Mother Please
accept

The Compliment

You

Are The BEST





And Mother

Please accept

apologies sincere

don’t understand
how

i lost…again

my centre

Oh MOTHER

You taught me

All is In

this path was fine

this game was fine

but now i dive

within

as You make me
swim

to a different
stone

as You make me
remember

i am all alone





Your masterpiece

lies ‘in’ the movie

Ma

The Masterpiece

Mona Lisa





i bow

as You help me
know

what earlier

i didn’t See

The Lead Man

You meant then is






Leonardo da Vinci





No comments: