Saturday, February 20, 2010

PARIKSHA




dear One

I gave my word

to help you

so here is the clue



the question

Parikshit asked

the Mahasabha

is Not

what has been

posed to you..




O Mother

forgive me..

please do

please tie me

to a spoke

so my centre..

i don’t lose




please Ma..

i will try

even if i fail

the answer i do
not know

at least the
question

may it come right



Ma..please hold

my hand

even in fear

help me keep

the questions clear


Your question Ma..

if death is near

what should i do?





i look to Her

She nods

Next clue..

i hear Her say

Relief floods

my every vein






little One

the clue

is simple

Child



i wait..

For the clue

She says..

Enter..don’t wait

at the gate

the clue..

has

Already

been given

to you..







child…!

Ma..child..

i struggle with the
word

meaning…

Vyaasa’s child

His creation…?

Mahabharata?







Next clue..

The Voice answers

i nearly choke..

on the questions

coming non stop







it was someone
else’s

child

too..

This is your clue






..Yours Ma?






Next! She speaks

I wrote

8 books

Your answer

is in eighth






Harry Potter..?





She smiles

you are faster

than the path





yes Ma..i crumple
up

i just realized

i have jumbled up

there are only 7 Ma







Ma which are these

8 books you
authored?




Silence




i tremble..

Sorry…Ma

books…meaning

creations..meaning

child…children?


i plead..i stand

with head bowed





Next!!

Booms the Voice

echoing in my Soul

aloud….







your clue

the eighth

is renunciation





Ganga..?





Silence




Ma Sorry..

i hurry

Her…child…

Bhishmah..?







Ashtavasu

Next!

The focus

is a boon





Unbeatable…?





Silence





i fumble..

death then..?






Ichhamrithyu

..child..never stop

Next



in this

He differs

with Parikshit






Renunciation..?






Silence





VAIRAGYA Ma..

Pardon me

Parikshit got it

Ashtavasu already
had it..?








Next!

For both

same goal

paths differ

paths were…







Boon…?

n

Curse…?




NEXT..

Death is these

for each





Redemption..?

n

Mukti…?






NEXT!

So this

is death







an excuse…?



Silence






i lift my eyes

meet my Maker’s

i see

close mine tight

n hear me whisper





Next…?





Silence





No comments: