Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Message

If you are dead

how do you leave

messages for your people

Mind asks




i don’t know

what you say anymore

what you say

and what you mean

what you are

and how you come

i don’t know

who you are anymore

i hear me say



whatever i have

most precious to me

has come to me

from me it must go

that is all i know

that is all i know




Mind speaks again

but whatever you do

you must have a reason

wherever you go

you must have a goal




i do not know

why i must even answer you

and because i have no reason

this time i will answer



I am the reason

I am the goal

I know no reason or goal outside me

I am the Whole

Try as you might

Mind..you can only try

you will never be prepared to leave

everything you hold

you will never be prepared

to die

As long as you hold

you will be two

you cannot live

as a divided You

and so..you will die

and so..you will die

No comments: