Monday, February 15, 2010

GURU TATWAM






Centering 1st

Says MS Word


i smile..center my
text

n step out into

a mild wintry noon..



Learn the middle
path

from me

says the pleasant
weather

i send my
gratitude..

n head for the
flower shrubs

peeking at me

from behind the
sandstone well

Learn to be still

from me

says the silent well

as i glance in…


i gather some lily
blooms

the wind shook
loose

n shower them in

as thanks



i skip towards

the marigold
blossoms

hiding behind some

tall elephant grass

from the fence
beside

the perennial
spring

calls out

Learn to flow non
stop

from me



i run in

n bring

a paper boat..

n as thanks

set it afloat..



Learn geometry

from me

cries out
spiderman

hanging onto

an intricate web

of rope ways

on my old wooden
ladder

leaning on the
fence


i will..i say

Thank You

Friends





No comments: