Saturday, February 13, 2010

BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY





You had asked me

what is poetry..

Mother..


i have a similar

question..

About Mystery..


What is mystery..

Mother..?



EVERYTHING is
Child..

i hear the same

answer

i had heard

in my voice earlier..


Why is that so..

Mother?

i hear me ask



Child..

HAPPENING is
always happening..

is it not?




Yes…

Mother..

i hear my reply



And no matter

what happens..

There is still a
strange

inexplicable
beauty in it

is it not?


i thought..

i mulled this over..

i felt..the answer

more than understanding it




yes..i guess

Mother..

i hear me say




Like the rose

for the mind..

is mere dissected
bits

of tissue..and
misery

what to the soul..

is Nature’s
beautiful mystery



child..

Life is not Life..

Without Beauty
for a Child..

And Mystery for a
Child..

Is the Truest

Purest

Surest form..

Of DIVINE BEAUTY




No comments: