Saturday, February 20, 2010

Athishayam




Child..have you

known surprise

even if in advance

you have been

made wise

to the situation

that is going to
happen…?






i pause..

N ponder..Yes..

all the time

comes the quiet
reply



She laughs

like a whirlwind

in my Soul



Says…

Just like you Child

no matter what

I already know

when I see

it in action

you never cease

to amaze me

unknowingly you
seize

every opportunity

to daze me

leave me

spell bound


look what you

are upto..




i jolt up

n sit up straight

what have i done…

now…

with a strange
foreboding

i wait..







Before worry

gets a chance to
be

succeeds in
weaving

a mystery

a web of
accusations

in poor mind

She speaks..Child..

You are wondering

what it is you own?

that you can give
me

in return for my
throne..?





then..i understand

nothing in my hand

will suffice

as a price

for the gift of
stone

more precious

than gold


But She speaks

Says..you can give

if you wish to give

Give

Me Your Father





Eyes meet

two that can see

n two blind

to all outside





i understand

stretch out my
hand

n place in Mother’s

my stone Lion





No comments: