Wednesday, February 03, 2010

TAKE

As long as
You call me YOU
we remain TWO
so I can give
ang You can take
whatever You ask
I can make
So ask away..
i hear IT Say


does it look like
i need anything
i ask


NO…IT Says
but You are a child
and this is a play
You can say
what You wish for



i wish
to be me
i hear me hum
a tune that is me…

i wish
to break
every rule in the book
till there is no book

i wish to live
every true learning
till there is no
lesser truth

i wish to be light
and darkness
till there is no difference

but i
am not the One

i am the plant
The Crop
is GRACE
IT always belongs
to the farmer
who looked after the field
in rain and shine
nothing
belongs to me
nothing is mine


i am a child
i have nothing
to take
only to return


until then..
We remain TWO
until then..
i speak to YOU..
Until then only…
Until then only…

No comments: