Thursday, February 18, 2010

Food

painting courtesy deezden.blogspot.com



I want

your answer Child

‘yours’




Would you

eat from

the same plates

as them..

Would you

drink the

same water…

as them..






No. To both.

i hear

with pain


No. Ma.

Please. Don’t.

Ask..again





Child you ask

all the time

you must

balance it out

by learning to
answer

that is why

I ask

I already know

the answer

in your soul..






Forgive me Mother

give me space

at your feet

Don’t pick me up
until

all answers are
complete








Child of mine

come answer this
then

why wouldn’t you
eat

the same food

with them..?




Oh my Mother

the Life in my Soul

Please don’t feel
sad

like i felt

when You asked
this

before..


Please accept this
question

as the only answer

i know



would You pick out

food

that You put

in my plate..






No comments: