Thursday, February 11, 2010

MYSTERIOUS MOTHER





i know..

Mother..
You look over me
always..
And everytime
Grateful.. Ma


a little child..
In a new school
playing that game
a ball n 7 stones..


Boys and Cricket
behind my back..
When a boy rushes
running at top
speed
dives for the ball..
Crashes
into my spine..
lands neatly..
at my feet..
At least..
that’s what..
the whole crowd..
told me..
What by myself..
i would never..
have known..

Until everyone..
was collapsing..
in shocked
laughter..
n i was left
standing
in shocked
wonder..


i know..Mother
You are around..
For all and me..
You would never
Put us in the
Mighty Ocean..
In a leaking Boat..


i know..
Mother..
Please..dont
let my worry
get to You..
Please know..
as You know..
Mother
with whatever
little
i have..
i will NEVER
Let You Down..





No comments: