Thursday, February 18, 2010

i n t e r v a l








silence hums

a melody

asking me

in a steady beat

child..

are you alright?



i’m around

i hear me sing

just wandered

off the shady
glade

for some time in

the wintry sun

for some time with
the spades






why slog in the sun

why dig for gold

under the stars in
the night

why wait in the
cold




oh dear mother
tree..

so wise n old

i’d not bother
mother earth

for her precious
gold



sun is my friend

filling sunshine in
all life

pleasant is this
cold

that sits by my
side

as i look over my
world

with the stars at
night





from you came life

from you all wealth

from you we learn

to be shade for
someone else




so we soften the
earth

the spades n i

planting little trees

when they grow
by n by

they will surely be

a leafy green

shady nursery



this is..

Vacation





No comments: