Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MEDITATION





why are YOUR

eyes closed

Father?

are YOU resting?


Father replies

NO my dear child..

I am NOT resting..


Then..are YOU meditating?

i ask..



NO my dearest…

NOT meditating too..



Alright..then i go back

to my original answer..

YOU are giving Light

to the Creation

inside YOU…

i clamber onto

Father’s lap..

and speak again..



Father smiles…

Child..those are side effects…

and NOT the main thing



i find myself staring..

deep into the eyes..

of the Father of Affection..

Trying to read the answer..

i see in my Soul



He allows me in

dancing on the golden rays of light

i dance from one ray to another..

and behold..i find the answer..



Singing the answer..

i dance out again..


Father..YOU are..

FATHER of the Universe..

Not a Surprise..a CHILD

is FATHER of the Universe



YOU are DOING Nothing

and

NOTHING is what..YOU are doing



All the doing

is HAPPENING

like side effects..

Like a Child


YOU are the non-doingness

in DOING


YOU are the non-participatingness

in HAPPENING


YOU are the STILLNESS

in motion



But DEAR ONE

the most significant to me…

And what YOU are

teaching me to be..

Is

the Only thing

even YOU exercise..




ALERTNESS

That looks like rest

ALERTNESS

That does NOT rest



Like that of

The Child

The Cosmic Child





No comments: