Monday, June 21, 2010

Robe






now slower

the steps tread

softly

steadily

behind the form

ahead..

then feet

just stop..

don’t know

for what..

surprised

eye sees

the form ahead

come to a halt..

as form stands

rooted to the ground..

the figure ahead

turns

without a sound

to turn and smile

at the figure behind

teach

me

teach me..

is all

voice seems

to say
















ha ha ha

surprised

ears hear

the figure laugh..

don’t you first

wish to know

who

i am


















Silence



















ha ha..

fine..let me tell

you..myself

i

am you




















then who

is i

i..?

i hear voice

question

the reply



















you

are you..

it answers

and smiles..


















eye wonders

at this

a while..

you are me

and

i

am also me..

voice ponders

aloud..



















yes..

comes the answer..

yes..for now

because

you are

in

the centre



















eye stares

and stares

at the owner

of the song..

eye wonders

at the

spotless white robe..

puzzled..

it wonders

what

is the difference

between

you

and me

..?

confused..

it

turns

to perceive

the soiled

rags

on my form..



















the difference..

speaks the figure

that seems to understand

the language

of the unspoken..

..the difference

it repeats

is only

the robes

we use

to walk

this creation..

the robes

born as form..

both of which

reduce

to the same dust..

when

it is

time

to return

the dust..

that you are

wearing now











No comments: