Monday, June 21, 2010

Master







please..

please don’t speak

any further..

master..

again

i find me..

on my feet

beside

the figure

in strange pain






















dear one

why is that so?

the figure replies

with a question



















Silence




















dear one

please speak up

what is the reason?

you do not need

my permission..

please enlighten me

why do you

wish me

to silence

my tongue?























please master..

please do not

speak of yourself

in such manner






















why not..?

fellow traveller..

did i speak

something wrong?

i was hoping

my story

would benefit

someone
























master..

please accept

the answer..

you

are my

Guru























how and when

did that happen?

please refresh my memory

i have stopped

accepting students

replies the figure

in astonishment




















i hesitate

but this once

the answer

cannot be

delayed..

master..

i

do not know

about you..

but

please accept this

as purely

my view..

i really don’t know

why

but

i have accepted

you as

Guru..

in another world

i have

a small task

to document..

but in this one

i am

your student..

as that principle..

further..

i

cannot write

the story

of the life

of my master..

i do not ask

for anything..

just for your

permission to leave..

here master..

i say

removing the mango

from my pocket..

here..i leave

thakshaka with you

he’s my dearest friend..

he would be glad

to learn from you

and help all

who you intend to..

if i could leave

my heart too..

i would

but i cant

because you are in it

and you are

my master









No comments: