Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lost







suddenly open

wider..

eye looks around..

all leaves

all trees..

where the feet

ends..

extends

a dark

long

branch..

branch..?

looking up..

eye sees

a dark hood

swaying gently..

stirring

the wind

in my face..

fanning it































thakshaka..

my dear....

dear friend..

i try

to move..

no friend..

it whispers..

you seem

to have

a fever..

that’s when

eye sees

me resting

on my friend’s

cold coil..

shivering



























you

have a fever

friend

repeats thakshaka

gently placing

its head

on the face




























i’m okay

thakshaka..

i hear

me say..

it’s just that

you

feel me

burn

because..

you my dear

are

very cold

are you sure

my dearest friend

it is not you

that has

caught something

release me

my dear

i need to find

some herbs


























no don’t move

please

i hear

the hiss

again..

you’ve just

opened

your eye..

you cant

yet

move around

eye looks

again

at my darkest

friend..

wondering

if sickness

has caught

it somehow



















little arms

move

fingers can feel

my dear friend

under me..

the head

bends again..

you have just

opened

your eye..

it repeats

i

have been

waiting
























a raindrop

drenches

the face..

i hear

me ask..

how did

the eye

close

in the first place

.. thakshaka..

voice whispers























surrender

it sighs..

in the

one word reply
























and how

did it

open?

friend…

voice asks

again


























an unanswered

question..

thakshaka

moans..

softly..

it moves

to shade

the light

from the eye

trying to comprehend..

with deep love

for the friend..

surging

like the sea..

that flows

trying

to break

the bounds

of the little heart..

eye slips

into its shivering world..

very hot..

and

very cold..

together









No comments: