Monday, June 21, 2010

Gift





now the wind

shivers

leaves..

tremble..

the forest

and i

wait

with bated breath..

all hearts beating

strangely as one

faint rhythmic thumps

echoing

in the quiet woods
















this gift

the figure resumes

became

my focus..

my passion

my obsession..

and alas..

a time came when

this gift became

the centre

of

my existence




















a deep sigh

a collective sigh

escapes

from all our hearts

something brushes

across my back

eye looks to see

tender flowers

leaning on me..

resting their heads

on my shoulder..

sharing the grief

of a traveller



















eye turns back

to the figure

in white

it stands

alert

still..

unmoving





















then one day

says the voice

again..

like a snake

that does not

recognise

its master..

the gift

caused

my guru pain

again..

the face clouds

the eyes blur..

but like

the rain

that wont come

again

the clouds clear


















before i can stop it

voice speaks out

loud and clear

you can just

return the gift

master

to where ever

you got it from















dear one

thank you

fact is..

i got it

from..

from my guru







No comments: