Friday, July 02, 2010

Yama







thakshaka..

my dear..

..Release..

me please..

my friend..

ears hear

voice whisper..

soft and clear..

eye looks on

at the

towering one..

with

the gentle request..






















dear friend..

i hear

voice repeat

again..























friend..

i cant

comes

the soft reply..

swaying

in the leaves..

i hear

it hiss..

friend..back

to this ground..

i cant

release..



























eye looks

trying

to comprehend..

o dear friend..

it whispers

looking down

from the tree trunk

where

we are perched..

dear..what is this

you just spoke..

..?

what is wrong

with the

ground below

..?




























eye can see

my dark friend

hesitate..

eye waits..

it is

the kingdom

of my king..

finally..

it speaks


































your..

king..

ears hear

voice repeat

eye sees

its confusion..

your

king..

..?

it sinks..

thakshaka..

dear one…

this place

is what

..?

voice wonders

in chilling

alarm..





























please friend

please rest..

please dont sink..

again..

..before

i could prevent..

you

had walked

yourself..

into the arms

of my king

i hear

my friend's

strange pain






















Silence





















ears hear

the gentle hiss

the strange tale..

the tale

of me..

..?

i wonder

eye stares

straining

to see

the words..





























you walked in

my friend

thakshaka sways

and whispers..

that night

when you ran

away

from us





























the form

shivers

violently

the shudders

run

up and down

poor spine

as it recollects

the

events..

of

That night






























form shivers..

again..

in the arms

of my dearest friend..

the last bit

of force

tries..

tries to summon

dear voice

to ask about

the deepest

fears..

without worrying

my

dearest friend



























dear one..

did you say

this..

kingdom..

..your king

voice shivers.

trying to

tone worry down.

dear friend
..

who

is

IT?

this place..

whose!

is

it

..?





























Silence








Silence











No comments: