Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kalpa vriksha





Mother..

mind whispers

in quiet words

deaf to the wind

audible only

to Her ears







what is this

that mind feels

heart begins

to wonder

is it fear..

no..for sure

Ammaaa…

gently..it sighs

please forgive dearest Ma

this place

is familiar

to the eyes






wondering about

the mind

heart forgets its self

then with a gentle cry

it awakens inside

now what is this

i feel..

it questions again

what is this..

fear..or pain



Amma..i turn to ask

in deep despair

suddenly it’s dark

cant see Her there

o Goodness..

Goddess of Mercy..

o dear..

where are You?

i hear

me mumble

into the darkness

eyes stare






O beloved One

i hear me say

my soul

my life

why have you gone

..away

shattered mind whispers

how will i keep

me together now

when half remains

n half has gone

how did i

let this happen

so much pain

to you

the sorrow crushes

somewhere something

does not comprehend

what goes on

but i pine away

o beloved one

i let you go

alone into

an uncaring world

how will i live

with my decision

when you were forced to pay

for no reason

o dear one

i lived for you

and now

i’m unfit

to even grieve for you

as the sorrowful trees

look on

between sobs

i hear me say

until i can live with

what i have done

here i am

here i will be

dearest one






No comments: